Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AB blood type and eating

Since the last post on AB blood type I have done some research and found out that there are diets based on your blood type.  I changed my diet according to my blood type and it has been helping.  I do not get sick every time I eat and the pains, bloating, and diarrhea have reduced.  This diet is still new to me so we will see if it continues to work. 
After reading about the diet, it makes sense to me and explains a lot of things.  However I wonder why the doctors don't tell you about this before they put you through all kinds of testing to tell you everything is normal.

I have undergone so many test since May 2010 and they have all come back to be normal, which in turn made me feel like they either did not believe me or that it was all in my head.  That is why I continued to do some research and found the diets per blood type.
For those of you that might be interested in checking this out, here is the website for you. Good luck
http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment